Following the completion of my University Undergraduate and Masters degrees, I have spent the past 5 years working in the field of Pediatric Rehabilitation; with a focus on those who seek treatment via the NDIS/Therapy Interventions.
Since coming on board with Fortitude Exercise Physiology earlier this year, I have developed my skills in the areas of Chronic Disease Management and Health Coaching, as well as generalised health and fitness prescription and personal training.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science & Psychological Science) University of Western Australia
- Postgraduate Diploma in Exercise Rehabilitation, University of Western Australia
- Master of Exercise Science (Research) University of Western Australia
Areas of Clinical Interest:
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Mental health
- Injury rehabilitation
- Public speaking and mental health
- Strength training